Sunday, October 19, 2008

NEW to CafePress - The Flip Mino Camcorder

"Making and sharing great video has never been easier. Or more fun. The ultra-thin & pocket-sized Flip Video Mino camcorder has a handy USB arm that flips out and hooks up to your PC or Mac. This charges the battery, plus lets you use its built-in software to easily view, edit, and upload video and photos to favorite sharing sites."

I have to say I have had a lot of fun designing for this camera. I must admit I have never heard of a Flip Mino until CafePress added it to the line-up. Yeah I know I am a photographer and yes I was asleep on this one. In my defense though I don't normally use video.

I found it easy to adapt some of my designs to the camera but as I was doing so I began to feel a little creative. It was nice since I have been a little dry for inspriation as of late.

I came up with this design while doing one that follows some of my thank you cards, saying the word smile in different languages. I scrapped that one temporarily when I started doing an emoticon for a smiley face. This prompted me to go into the Character Map and see what little characters I could use for noses, eyes, mouths and any other facial features I could find. I actually had a lot of fun creating the little guys to the left and who wouldn't smile looking at them?

This Flip Mino Camera along with others can be found for $179.99 in my CafePress Store

On another note though I still have a long way to go to get all of my websites up to speed and complete, after all it is a very big job but it was nice to take a break and do some silly little designs for a fun little camera.


to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.