Saturday, May 30, 2009

Flip Flop Fashion - with more on the way!


Flip Flop Fashion!
New on Zazzle - Flip Flops Designs!


I was wandering a craft store and came upon these little wooden bookmarks that were just ripe for some vibrant paint. I brought a few home and picked the brightest colors I could find and went to town.


I must say I had a lot of fun painting these little gems. I got to use colors I wouldn't normally paint with and do designs I wouldn't normally do.


I always loved the variety of flip flops but sadly I am just not coordinated enough to walk in them. I guess I will have to settle for the little wooden book marks for now.


A couple of these designs are already up on Zazzle and two of them are waiting to be approved on Greeting Card Universe. I will get the rest up in the coming days, perhaps paint a few more and I promise to start updating my CafePress store with these designs. I know I have been neglecting it recently. So stay tuned and if you need one in a hurry let me know and I will make it a priority.


No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.