Tuesday, September 8, 2009

One Last Design... Alright Three

Today I posted three new designs before I take the week off to refresh and relax. This will be a short and sweet introduction to them.

The first one is Pink Poodles On Parade a trio of fancy patterned poodles prancing around. I was feeling a little silly when I drew them.



The next two are type designs one each for a boy and a girl both spelling out baby, baby, baby

Baby, Baby, Baby Print print
Baby, Baby, Baby Print



I will not have access to a computer for the next week or so, so please be patient if emailing me. I promise I will get back to you as soon as I can. Have a great week everyone and be sure to check out Zazzle later on today for the new top secret stuff!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.