Friday, November 20, 2009

New - Le Chat Noir and A Paris Window

Just released are two new designs in J'adore Paris both in the Parisian Windows & Doors section


First up is Le Chat Noir, a small shop in the Montmartre section of Paris. I decided this photo would look best as a sepia print. In true color the banner is a brilliant blue and I would have left it that way except the fact that the flower pots are empty and it just needed a little something extra.




The second new design is French Super Market. The painting above the banner is what originally drew my attention to the window. It wasn't until I got home that I realized I had caught a bit more. I decided I liked the red banner below and chose to keep it in the final piece.




I will be uploading more photos and artwork in the coming days and possibly weeks so keep checking back to see what is new.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.