Monday, March 15, 2010

Springtime Trio Heralds In Spring

Easter Trio Bag bag
Easter Trio Bag


Springtime is not too far around the corner, we've already sprung ahead in most of the country, much to my chagrin. (I would like that hour back please) I do however look forward to digging in the dirt and making things grow. This however attracts many little furballs to dine in my garden as if it were an all you can eat salad bar. It is ok though, I enjoy their company and as long as the destruction is down to a minimum I can share.

Today I gave a new twist to one of my designs which happened quite by accident. I intended to make a simple trio of my bunny, chick and carrot but when I put it on a tie the pattern was quite nice. So here you have it, Some sugary sweet little critters and a carrot. I hope you enjoy it and it brightens your day.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.