Friday, November 12, 2010

Pink Poodles On Parade


Pink Poodles On Parade fabric swatches

I was recently contacted by someone that had interest in my Pink Poodles On Parade design. She explained that she collects poodle fabric and would like to make a dress out of this design for her granddaughter.

I immediately sent away for a swatch on Spoonflower - in order to sell fabric on Spoonflower it must be approved by ordering a swatch. The reason for this is because printing on fabric is a whole different world away from printing on paper. You must learn about gamut colors and how they print (red not being an easy color to reproduce BTW)

Today I got those swatches and I could not be happier with them. If you happen to like poodles or pink they are now available to purchase in my Spoonflower store along with two matching fabrics, one of polka dots and one of stripes. There are a couple of other designs as well. If there is something on my main site or in any of my Zazzle stores that you would like to made into a fabric for purchase feel free to send me an email and I will see what I can do for you.


.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am ordering 2 yards and they will be made into a saddle pad for my horse. I just love pink poodles !!!!!

    Frances L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds wonderful! I would love to see a photo when you are finished and with your permission I will share it!

      Delete

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.