Thursday, January 15, 2009

13 Black Cats Designs is now on Redbubble


13 Black Cat Designs has finally signed on to Redbubble


In the coming days I will be uploading some of my more serious and larger works to Redbubble, adding this to my already growing list of things to do. I also intend to update my main site and upload a new design I am working on to Greeting Card Universe and Zazzle. I have been having trouble with CafePress with timeout issues and that is why my shop has not been updated in quite some time. Hopefully this will be resolved as soon as I stop getting the runaround from everyone there. As for the new design, it involves a few cows. The new design is actually a painting I painted many years ago in acrylic on a milk can and a lazy susan, I just recreated it in watercolor for my stores. As soon as it is ready I will give you the scoop right here, so come often.


to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.