Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sew Buttons On Ice Cream



It is time for ICE CREAM!


I once knew someone that would use the phrase "Sew Buttons On Ice Cream" quite often. I was thinking about him the other day and, well this illustration came out.

I know I have been a little bit absent as of late but many things are happening around here, most of them beyond my wildest dreams.

I think perhaps I have mentioned somewhere before that I have been working as a puzzle illustrator and I love my job there. We are getting very close to launching the web page, perhaps it will make it by September. Once Upon A Puzzle is a unique adventure that is quite unlike anything else out there. I can't wait until we get online and you can see all of the neat stuff developing behind the scenes.

In other news (and very BIG news) I will also be taking a trip across country to Beverley Hills and the Playboy Mansion, yup, I typed that right, Playboy and before you get any ideas it has nothing to do with the magazine, trust me I wouldn't sell a one if I were in it. What I will be doing there is representing a handful of artists at the ESPY Awards Gift lounge. It is the first time out for me and I do not know what to expect. I am a bit nervous and a little overwhelmed. (I said yes to doing this and then thought, "What the hell did I just do?") You know, that is ok thiough, it is an opportunity that may never come about again so why not grab a hold and go with it. Thankfully my very good friend's husband lets her out of the attic every once in a while to be my travel buddy (really all I had to say was one word...Disneyland)

So this design will be my last at least for the next two weeks or until things settle down. Wish me luck, I might need it!




.

No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.