Thursday, January 8, 2009

Spring Is Here!

Spring is just around the corner! Ok, well maybe more like down the block and around the corner but it will be here before you know it. I am gladly putting aside the colors of autumn and winter for more vibrant paints and while yesterday was cold, dreary, very wet and windy I gave Spring a little head start. Above is a watercolor of tulips, actually it is four seperate tulips combined into one so I can manipulate it onto various gift items. I painted this time in the style of colored pencils and enjoyed being able to dip into my lesser used colors. I think perhaps I shall paint more flowers this summer.

In the coming days I will be offering it on CafePress. It is available right now on Greeting Card Universe, for Birthdays, Valentine's Day and Easter and Zazzle, for Easter and as is.

I am also working on Easter, Valentine's and a few Anti-Valentine's Day cards and designs so check back often


to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.