Monday, March 15, 2010

Freebies Anyone?



13 Black Cats Designs is growing thanks to all of you. We have a brand new website and exciting news to be found there, hint, see awards shows. I made things easier to navigate and I showcased a few of my extra outside painting hobbies like my jewelry. We also have four new staff members to introduce you to.


To celebrate the launch of my new site and to thank all of you for supporting me I am offering a couple of freebies just for you! Every month (maybe more) I will have a design for you to use and it will be available on my website. Jan, Feb, March and to give you a head start April is posted. There are free recipe cards, gift tags, notes and two cute Easter cards for you to print out. If you want to stay notified when there are new freebies posted just click on over to my Facebook page to become a fan or follow this blog and you will never miss a one. (if you love Zazzle coupons this is the place to be too)


So enjoy your gifts, I really hope you like them!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.