Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mushrooms Recipe Letterhead - TBA letterhead


Well it has been a while since I have been in my Zazzle stores because of my computer. I do a little bit here and there and I am happy to say I was welcomed back with a TBA!

A few weeks ago we had quite a bit of rain. Outside my office window was a gigantic mushroom growing in the grass. It wasn't anything special, just a giant blob of white fungus but it inspired me and I began to doodle mushrooms. It so happened that instead of tossing the doodles aside I transfered them into Illustrator and colored them with pretty colors. The final result is what you see above.

It is taking some time to complete the full range of products but they will be done I promise.










.

No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.