Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Say It With Color

Say It With Color

I am taking a small break from 13 Black Cats Designs to start a light hearted, colorful side project. The premise behind Say It With Color is taking hand painted watercolor paintings and cutting them digitally to make words, sayings and designs.

These artworks will be more graphic in design and you will have the ability to add your own touches. I will be adding names and sayings both as they are requested and added on my own. There are simple instructions posted in the store to request a name and product. There are some great happy birthday items for party favors, gifts and final touches on presents. Sayings of Love and I Love You, with more to come very soon. All of the designs can be altered or added to and the background colors changed.

Looking for a personal or business card?

You can find them in my store in a variety of colors and styles. All you need to do is type in your information and you can purchase them right away. You even have the ability to add and delete any information you do not need on your card. Of course if you like my style and want something unique please feel free to contact me at Nikki@13BlackCatsDesigns.com and I will be happy to work with you on anything you like.

So take a moment and wander through my new gallery, it is a lighthearted side of my work and a lot of fun to create and please drop me a line or leave a comment if you like.


Happy Birthday Rainbow Card Rainbow Watercolor Mousepad

Black & White Girly Hearts Mug Black & White Citrus Lines Business Card profile cards




to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.