Wednesday, February 25, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Greeting Cards

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Along with updating my stores, trying to get CafePress up to speed with my new Say It With Color line and life in general I managed to design a few new greeting cards this morning. While a couple of them are Easter Cards I think it is a little too early to premiere them just yet. I did design a few St. Patrick Day cards, one featuring a lucky black cat holding a clover, the other very simple and very green. Of course you can change the inside verses to suit your need.


I have more ideas in my head for St Patrick's Day but this was all I had the chance to do now. You can find them in my Greeting Card Universe Store later on in the day. They must go through an approval before being posted to my store, which is good for it keeps the mistakes down and quality high. I plan on adding these designs to my other stores, perhaps later today, they will definitely on postage stamps and stickers to match - in the meantime you can find them on Greeting Card Universe as soon as they are approved.



to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.