Thursday, February 19, 2009

Well It has been 9 days since my last update and I am just popping in to say that I have been very busy. Most of my time in the next coming days will be spent web cleaning and orgnanizing my stores, adding the new Say It With Color designs to CafePress and trying to draw a few new illustrations for Spring. I spent most of Monday in a garage with my car up on a lift and that afforded me a few little doodles, not many because it was not the most relaxing of places to draw, but look for two new cat designs for Easter. Hopefully the web cleaning will not take too long but my CafePress store has been a bit neglected because of technical issues so until then keep checking back and I will be sure to update everyone as soon as I can.



to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.