Friday, November 20, 2009

It's OK Holiday Buttons

It is almost that time of year again when the debate begins on what is the politically correct way of wishing someone a Happy Holiday. Having worked retail I can tell you it is a delicate line you must walk hundreds of times in one day. I personally have been yelled at for wishing someone a Happy Holiday and have received less than friendly retorts back to the point where I would just say "Have a nice day" for fear of getting my head ripped off.


One day a man walked in with a button on his jacket saying that it was OK to wish him a Merry Christmas and I thought it was a wonderful idea so I took a few of my designs and made some of my own (more to follow soon)




Of course you can customize the saying to whatever you wish

It's OK Holiday Buttons




.

No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.