Sunday, July 19, 2009

TBA for Today



While not a new design I somehow overlooked a wine tasting card for this design the first go around. I put it up early this morning while I was reposting the missing Cheshire Cats items.

Everything is in it's place now. I just have to tweak some descriptions in my store but for the most part I am happy with the way things are looking. I even think I am happy with the new 13 Black Cats Designs website.

I have a new skull and crossbones design in the wings that I may post tomorrow. I am not quite sure if I will post my ink drawing or turn it into a vector graphic yet. I hope you like it either way.

Until next time...




.


No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.