Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Today Is Not My Day

For the past few days I have been having trouble with Blogger and the layout - well, not laying out correctly. I am going to switch to the basic layout for a while until I can figure out why it is not behaving correctly.


On the other hand half of my Cheshire Cats were erroneously pulled from Zazzle for copyright infringement. When I questioned it Zazzle informed me it was a mistake and to resubmit the missing designs. So if you are looking for something with that design I should have it back up sometime tomorrow.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.