Monday, August 10, 2009

Bats In The Belfry


*insert any name instead of Mom

I seem to be on a Halloween kick this week which is ok by me. Bats In The Belfry started out as a little doodle I made in Illustrator. I began with a circle for the head and two for each eye, triangles for the teeth and a freehand smile. For the ears I used a triangle and applied "pucker and bloat" to give them a more interesting effect. I drew the left wing freehand then copied it and pasted it in place. For the top wing layer I also added "pucker and bloat". Grouping the two wings together, copying and pasting in place I reverted the new set of wings and placed them on the right side of the body.

The great thing about this design is that I made it so YOU can change the background color to anything you like. It is very simple with Zazzle's online design tool. All you need to do is hit the "customize button" next to any product and select colors and background. A preset palette will pop up but you can use a hexdecimal code to make any color you want. Go ahead, give it a try even if it is only for fun!

Some color samples of Bats In The Belfry:




.

No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.