Monday, August 3, 2009

Jump For Joy


It has been a little slow around here as the creative streak nearly screached to a halt. I have been switching to acrylic paints and working on various items for my soon-to-be Etsy store. The above design - Jump For Joy, is taken from a small wooden box I painted.

I am not sure if it has been this dreadful weather we have in the Northeast USA or just life in general that has me uninspired, perhaps it was all of the designs that has poured out of me a few weeks ago. Anyway I might take a bit of a rest and see if that won't jar something. Hopefully I won't be gone too long but I find if I don't force anything it comes out better than imagined.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.