Monday, August 24, 2009

Washed Ashore




Today's design comes from a side table I painted, shown to the left. The small side table has this sea shell design in the middle and two teddy bears dressed in their little sailor suits and beach wear. The original painting is acrylic on wood but for Zazzle I added a digital sand background to make it look 100% better.

I plan on getting each of the bears up today and tomorrow. I first need to decide what type of background they should be on or if I should just make them a silhouette. I am going to play around with it today and hopefully come up with something.




Click to see the line titled "Washed Ashore"




.

No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.