Monday, May 17, 2010

Kitten Cuteness For Charity



As any of you that follow this blog know I have found a litter of kittens in the window well of my basement. Since these little guys and their mom need to be checked and spayed and neutered I figured they can at least help me pay for it.

Yesterday I took the little ones outside to expend all of the energy kittens seem to have a boatload of. I happily grabbed my camera of course and caught some very cute poses, not hard to do when your subjects are as darling as mine. Thus "Kitten Cuteness" was born and all the proceeds from the sale of these items will go to defer vet costs.

I have a few bits of cuteness up currently and will be adding more as my models do their thing. Stay tuned for more kitty antics as the days go by, I am sure they will provide me with plenty of material and keep your fingers crossed that mom can calm down enough to be placed in a loving home.

Feel free to spread the word, refer my products or if you are able maybe purchase a few items. I will gladly take any help I can get.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________________________
meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow ^..^ meow
____________________________________________________________
Respect Copyrights.
No printing, lifting images or downloading without explicit permission from the author of this blog, Nikki Cutro.
©Nikki Cutro and 13 Black Cats Designs. All rights are reserved.